Who is a Resident of Lake Zurich?
A resident is defined as one whose “principal residence” is within the corporate limits of the Village of Lake Zurich.
Proof of Lake Zurich Residency
In order to ensure that all program participants are charged equitably, we have instituted a proof of residency process. All Lake Zurich existing households and new households will receive resident rates by providing proof of residency. Proof of residency is only necessary for first time registrants to the program or if residency status has changed. Resident households need to provide two of the following:
- Drivers License or State Photo ID and,
- Real Estate Tax Bill or current utility bill or,
- Proof of recent real estate closing document or rental agreement
Proof of residency may be submitted:
All copies are destroyed after confirmation.
- In person at the Paulus Park Barn, 200 S. Rand Road during office hours
- Copies placed into the drop box located next to the Paulus Park Barn front door
- Digital copies by email to AskParkRec@LakeZurich.org