How do I obtain records?

Inspection or copies of Village records may be obtained with a Freedom of Information (FOI) request form and faxed to 847-540-1769 or emailed

FOI Request Form

Show All Answers

1. Where do foreclosure notices need to be sent?
2. How do I obtain records?
3. How do I access the lake with my boat?
4. What are the leash laws?
5. Who are my trustees?
6. How do I obtain liquor license?