Farmers Market 2022
The best way to have a successful community event is for the community to be involved and participate. We're looking forward to it. See you there!
Contact Bonnie Caputo for additional information.
Consider joining this growing area market as a vendor. For more information, click here. This year it is even easier to be part of this exciting Market, pay online at: LakeZurich.org/epay
Volunteer as a greeter at the market, sign up here.
Operations for 2022
The market will be operated to comply with the State’s and the Illinois Farmers Market Association’s guidelines, which include the following:
- Do not enter the market if you are sick.
- Please use touchless payments if possible (varies vendor to vendor).
- Recommended that any individual who is not fully vaccinated, over the age of two, is required to cover their nose and mouth with a face covering when in a public place unless appropriate social distancing can be maintained at all times. This includes indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Signage will be posted at the two entrances/exits to the market requiring patrons to maintain 6ft. social distancing while throughout the market. Vendors will be required to monitor and comply with this at their booth areas.
- Access to the market will be limited at any given time to a set number of patrons; patrons must exit the market from the point they entered so that the next patrons in line will be permitted into the market.
- Designated area for food consumption, adult beverages, hot food sales and sampling (under the Oaks on the Westside of the market).
- Vendors and their employees may handle products. Patrons are recommended and asked to not touch any produce or products until after they have been purchased.
- Please remember to wash products before preparing and eating.
Silver Market Sponsor - Dipstick Oil Change
Silver Market Sponsor - Stephanie Seplowin
Bronze Market Sponsor - McDonalds
Gold Market Sponsor - Lake Zurich Tire and Auto Inc
Bronze Market Sponsor - Medical Murray
Bronze Market Sponsor - Mendez-Lawrence-Herrera
Silver Market Sponsor - LRS
Visitors are encouraged to enter and exit from the same side of the market to ensure that maximum person counts are provided for.
The Farmers Market parking lot is located at Paulus Park. Additional parking is available at the shopping center across the street.